- Shawn’s family has served in the Marine Corps for 4 generations. After barely making it into the Marines, and then barely making it out of the Marines, he received an honorable discharge and started 6 leading eCommerce businesses that focus on bringing humor and charity to both military and civilian communities. He also drives a Delorean and is best known for creating this famous image of Saint Mattis (signed by the legend himself).
- Donny cut his teeth as a Naval Special Warfare officer back when the West was still wild. He now spends his time using the G.I. Bill, studying academic literature that will have absolutely zero impact on his future. He still dabbles in SOF as a reservist in the Air Force.
- After returning from Iraq, Sergeant Zit was yearning for more chaos and conflict and so he decided going to college and partying his brains out was a close alternative. He soon found himself back behind enemy lines at UC Berkeley where he studied classic Greek rhetorical theory and argumentation. Today he remains in Silicon Valley where he works in technology and politics—all while stacking up HR complaints after his colleagues discovered he likes to shoot guns.
- Technology geek is an understatement for Jason. He spends what free time he has tinkering with gadgets and programming. After his 4 years in the Marine Corps, Jason earned his Computer Science degree and spent a decade as an IT professional. He now runs a software company (one segment helps veteran businesses!) and loves every minute of it.
- After stumbling into a recruiter’s office at the age of 18, Michael ended up joining our beloved Marine Corps. After Michael EAS’ed, he headed for college. After graduating with the wrong degree, he went back to get the right one. Now he is an Accounting guru and practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to keep his head straight.
- Jesse is a Reserve Lance Corporal and founder of the Untied Status Marin Crops social media page. If you’re not a millenial, you might not understand the humor. But trust us, he’s a national treasure.
- Chris is a Marine Corps Veteran who decided one day to ditch his life in Corporate America, and take his pale body to the ballpark, where he visually stunned Americans far and wide, wearing nothing but our Star Spangled Silkies, and a smile George Washington would be proud of. Chris spread the love of patriotism to Americans young and old as he sprinted like a gazelle being hunted through the outfield of a Major League Baseball Game. After Chris was bailed out of jail for his brave patriotic sacrifice, he continued his pursuit of spreading patriotism to our great nation, using humor through his company Freedom Hard.
- After a brief 8 year stint in the Corps as InFaNtRy MaRiN and a few combat tours (02-09), Ness decided to take his partying skills to hire education, where he spent 9 years mastering alcohol and the pursuit of women. He later became disenfranchised with Silkies being made overseas, and so he created the famous American-made Star Spangled Silkies.
This item is special. Like you! We have so many designs that we can only keep a handful in stock. So special items like this are only made when you purchase them. Trust us, it's worth the wait!